Front-End Web Developer
We are an innovative marketing technology company, seeking a new core team member who will bring to our team a mix of web development, UX engineering, and creative savvy to serve our growing family of national and global clients, including the Fortune 500.
This position requires a rich understanding of web technologies, responsive web design, and an obsession for creating clean and maintainable code.
- Ensuring responsiveness and quality of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Develop user experiences based on mock-ups or PSDs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to sketch and whiteboard UX concepts
- Contribute to the production of technical specifications for projects and the requirements involved
- Work with Content Management Systems to develop user experiences (e.g. HubSpot, WordPress, etc.)
- Support internal projects including our own website improvements and help develop our SaaS product (Blue Green Analytics)
- Leverage existing REST APIs
- An appreciation for effective user experiences
- 2-4 years of front-end web development experience (e.g. internships, fieldwork, or other job experience)
- The ability to work with designers to create responsive layouts and collaborate with a team of developers
- A working knowledge of source control (prefer experience with Git)
- Experience with AWS is a plus